Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family

Jacksen got to spend the last couple months with his favorite aunt in the whole world. His aunt Delia came and stayed with us for a little while before she goes off to college. All my brothers and sisters are awesome aunts and uncles but Jacksen really loved spending time with Delia. He even try's to say her name, it just comes out as "DUH" but he knows what he's saying. Now that she's gone if I say her name he walks down the hallway to the room she was staying in, kinda sad. We had some good times and hope she doesn't forget us once she leaves. My family has been such a big part of our lives and so supportive of Me Josh and Jacksen and I couldn't ask for a better family.

3 comments:

  1. I loved spending time with possibly the coolest kid ever!I would never forget it he helped me forget all the stupid crazy stuff in my life, and just make me laugh. He is the cutest nephew ever and i hope i get to see him again soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is important.
    I wish things were different...
    Wish we could see you guys more often.
    ***kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be a Montoya?

    ReplyDelete